The Department of Management Services is responsible for managing general business operations of state government, including:
- State Purchasing
- Real Estate Development and Management
- Fleet Management, Federal Property Assistance & Correctional Privatization
In operating these systems, DMS strives to provide the high-quality service our customers expect and deserve while decreasing the operating costs of state government so that more resources can be focused where they are needed most.
More about State PurchasingPurchasing Division
Florida's purchasing power allows the Division of State Purchasing to deliver the best value in goods and services for state agencies and local governments.
- State Contracts, Agreements and Price Lists
- Seven Stage Procurement Process
- Doing Business with the State of Florida
- Vendor Information
- FLEET & Federal Property
- Documents, Forms, References & Resources
- Florida Emergency Network
- Florida's Public Purchasing Training and Certification
- Customer Service
- Website Feedback
More about FLEET & Federal PropertyFleet Management and Federal Property Assistance
Fleet Management and Federal Property Assistance manages aircraft, vehicles and surplus property.
More about Real Estate Development & ManagementReal Estate Development and Management
Facilities manages the buildings and constructions projects that are used by the state.