Department of Management Services
Real Estate Development and Management
The Department of Management Services (DMS), Division of Real Estate Development and Management (REDM), is responsible for the overall management of the Florida Facilities Pool, as well as other facilities and structures DMS has been given responsibility to manage.
REDM has three bureaus with employees throughout the state: Our Bureau of Leasing administers public and private leasing, ensuring leases are in the best interest of the state. Additionally, this bureau oversees parking services statewide. Our Bureau of Operations and Maintenance is responsible for the daily operations of DMS-managed facilities, providing cost-efficient, accessible, clean, and safe work environments. Our Bureau of Building Construction oversees the construction of public buildings statewide, supplying project management oversight for DMS-managed facilities and for other agencies that may not employ the technical staff to perform these duties.
Policies & Procedures
- 08-101 Energy Reduction Initiatives
- 08-102 Flags at Half-Staff
- 08-103 DMS Managed Facilities
- 08-105 After-Hours Use of DMS Managed Parking Facilities
- 08-106 Emergency Closure of DMS Managed Facilities
- 09-107 Hazardous Materials and Open Flames in DMS Owned, Leased, and Managed Facilities
- 09-108 Smoking in DMS Owned, Leased, and Managed Facilities
- 10-109 Use of Electrical Circuits and Extension Cords
- 14-113 REDM Property and Scrap Materials Disposal