Welcome to the MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP) vendor website. Take advantage of the many useful tools and information to help you do business with the State of Florida! The menu items below explain the respective tools and vendor responsibilities. When you register with MFMP, buyers gain direct access to your goods and/or services. Other vendor benefits include:
- 24/7 access to bid opportunities
- 24/7 access for vendor registration information using VIP
- Equal access for small and minority businesses
- Less paperwork and processing time
- Faster payments
- Improved marketing
MFMP is the state's online purchasing system that connects state agencies with more than 100,000 vendors. It is beneficial for you to review the Vendor Toolkit and familiarize yourself with Vendor Training.
In addition, check out our Vendor Informational Meetings! These one-hour, online meetings include monthly sessions for MFMP vendors on a variety of topics pertaining to daily business within the vendor community. Each meeting is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please contact the MFMP customer service desk at (866) 352-3776 or VendorHelp@MyFloridaMarketPlace.com
- Vendor registration via the Vendor Information Portal (VIP)
- State Contracts, Agreements and Price Lists
- Solicitations (Vendor Bid System)
- Office of Supplier Diversity (OSD)
- Purchase History (Statewide Purchasing Subsystem View (SPURSView))
- Enterprise Florida