Department of Management Services
This page provides information and resources to vendor customers who do business with the State of Florida through MyFloridaMarketPlace (MFMP). MFMP is the state's online purchasing system that connects state agencies with registered vendors. When you register with MFMP, benefits include:
- Ability to self-register and maintain your vendor account using the Vendor Information Portal (VIP)
- Ability to receive email notifications of State of Florida business opportunities
- Online access to business opportunities through MFMP Sourcing and the Vendor Bid System (VBS)
- Electronic purchase order delivery
- Faster invoice-to-check cycle time
MFMP offers free training for interested vendors on a variety of topics. Visit MFMP U to find out more!
You can now contact the MFMP team via a new Customer Assistance Request (CAR) Form. This form allows customers to send online requests for assistance.
If you need assistance with using MFMP, please contact the MFMP Customer Service Desk at VendorHelp@myfloridamarketplace.com or (866) 352-3776.
To review historical MFMP resources, visit the Vendor Toolkit Archive.