Department of Management Services
Transaction Fee and Reporting
1 Percent Transaction Fee and Reporting Overview
Effective July 1, 2003, the State instituted, through Rule 60A-1 of the Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.), a 1 percent Transaction Fee for procurement transactions to provide funding for an electronic procurement system, known as MyFloridaMarketPlace.
Transaction Fee Self-Reports facilitate the generation of Consolidated Billing Invoices (CBIs). All transaction fee reports not reflected on a vendor’s monthly Consolidated Billing Invoice (CBI) are due on the 15th calendar day of the month following the receipt of payment for the vendor’s good or services.
All Transaction Fee Reports (Form PUR3776) are completed and submitted using the MyFloridaMarketPlace online billing and collection system (BCS) available from the your MyFloridaMarketPlace VIP account at https://vendor.myfloridamarketplace.com
Consolidated Billing Invoices (CBI)
The Consolidated Billing Invoice (CBI) detail provides your vendor invoice number, the State of Florida's order number, the total amount of the payment, the date the payment was issued, and the total amount due for each payment issued.
- CBIs are available in vendor’s MyFloridaMarketPlace VIP account by the third of each month.
- Vendors can choose to receive an email notification alerting them their CBI is available for review
- CBIs are distributed electronically and are not mailed.
Transaction Fee Payments
Transaction Fee payments should include the company’s tax identification number and CBI number. Including this information will ensure the payment is credited appropriately.
Send payments to:
PO Box 5497
Tallahassee, FL 32314-5497
We accept payments by check, money order, cashier’s check or Debit Automated Clearing House (ACH). Debit ACH, also known as bank-to-bank EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). This is a form of electronic payment in which you electronically transfer funds from your bank account to the MyFloridaMarketPlace account.
To set up ACH please complete the form located on our Vendor Forms page.
Transaction Fee Exemptions
The 1 percent Transaction Fee applies to all transactions that are not specifically exempted in Rule 60A-1.032, F.A.C.
Transaction Fee Dispute Process
If a vendor believes the Transaction Fees were assessed in error, there is a dispute process to follow. You must complete a dispute form ( ) (PUR 4357).
- Identify the CBI number(s), DO number(s), total payments and the amount of the 1 Percent transaction fee you dispute and the Rule exemption the transaction falls under
- Upon completion of the document, email the dispute form to: FeeProcessing@myfloridamarketplace.com;
- The MFMP Customer Service Desk (CSD) verifies the information is complete and emails the form to the applicable Agency's Purchasing Director / Dispute Liaison for a decision
- The agency either approves / disapproves;
- The agency notifies the CSD at of the decision
- The CSD notifies the vendor of agency decision.
Please contact the Fee Processing, 8:00-5:30 Monday through Friday, at FeeProcessing@myfloridamarketplace.com or 1-866-352-3776, if you have questions or need assistance.