Department of Management Services
05/31/2010 through 05/30/2014
State Term Contract
Microsoft Word - (msword 554.50 kB)
PDF - (pdf 342.92 kB)
415-140, 415-280, 415-420, 420-030, 420-050, 420-070, 420-100, 420-120, 420-140, 420-170, 420-200, 420-210, 420-240, 420-280, 420-310, 420-350, 420-380, 420-420, 420-450, 420-490, 420-520, 420-590, 420-700, 420-870, 420-910, 880-090, 880-200, 880-900
This state term contract includes the purchase of educational facility or institutional furniture, specifically dormitory furniture, cafeteria / dining furniture, classroom furniture, laboratory furniture, outdoor furniture, folding tables & chairs, auditorium seating. lockers, stages & risers, individual and multiple seating units, and healthcare furniture. Remanufactured / refurbished products, park accessories, site accessories, medical equipment, lighting, carpets/rugs and decorative accessories are not included in this contract.
• Discounts range from 20 percent to 65 percent off of list price (MSRP), with an average discount of 46 percent
• Additional discounts for large quantity orders are available
• 90-day delivery time
• Statewide coverage
• Toll-free access to customer service representatives
• Wide product selection with approximately 500,000 plus items on contract
• Five-year warranty coverage or the period stated in the manufacturer's warranty, whichever is greater. Fabric and pneumatic cylinders are warranted for a minimum of one year.
• Certified minority vendor availability
• Pricing tied to Producer Price Index and GSA to keep current with market
• The following value-added services are available: installation, inspection, and assembly of items delivered in the area designated by the customer, as well as prompt removal and disposal of any debris associated with the delivery. Space planning / design is also available in this contract.