02/21/2007 through 02/20/2015
State Term Contract
Microsoft Word - (msword 696.50 kB)
PDF - (pdf 893.04 kB)
420-140, 420-200, 420-590, 420-870, 420-910, 425-230, 425-300, 425-390, 425-420, 425-770
This state term contract includes the purchase of library furnishings, including bookcases, high density and mobile shelving, display racks and cases, audio-visual carts and consoles, card catalog file, carrels, library tables and seating, and circulation desks. Remanufactured or refurbished products, lighting, carpets / rugs, and decorative accessories are not included in this contract.
- Discounts range from 15 percent to 51 percent off list price (MSRP), with an average discount of 37 percent off list price
- Additional discounts for large quantity orders are available
- 90-day delivery time
- Statewide coverage
- Toll-free access to customer service representatives
- Wide product selection with approximately 500,000 plus items on contract
- Five-year warranty coverage or the period stated in the manufacturer's warranty, whichever is greater. Fabric and pneumatic cylinders are warranted for a minimum of one year.
- Certified minority vendor availability
- Pricing tied to Producer Price Index and GSA to keep current with market
- The following value-added services are available: installation, inspection and assembly of items delivered in the area designated by the customer, as well as prompt removal and disposal of all debris associated with the delivery. Space planning / design is also available in this contract.