Furniture: Office and Files425-001-12-1
03/02/2012 through 03/01/2016
State Term Contract
Microsoft Word - (msword 1,005.50 kB)
PDF - (pdf 653.69 kB)
425-650, 425-100, 425-110, 425-120, 425-140, 425-510, 425-060, 425-050, 425-770, 425-070, 425-240, 425-300, 425-020, 425-030, 425-040, 425-090, 425-190, 425-200, 425-630, 425-660, 425-210, 425-220, 425-230, 425-550, 425-900
This state term contract includes for the purchase of office and conference/public area furniture, including lateral and vertical steel files, dispatch/911 furniture, conference or training tables, mail processing furniture, conference or training chairs, map files, storage and presentation accessories, reception desks, single and multiple seating units, sofas and loveseats (public areas), and occasional tables. Fireproof files, art work and decorative lamps and accessories are not part of this contract.
- Discounts of 45 to 78 percent off of list price (MSRP) for each contractor, with average discount of 62 percent
- Additional discounts are negotiable for large quantity orders and one time delivery of large single orders
- 90-day delivery time (some Quick Ship)
- Delivery can be based on GSA terms
- Statewide coverage
- 59 Manufacturers with over 1,500 approved servicing dealers. Certified minority vendors available.
- Toll-free access to customer service representatives
- Wide product selection with over 100,000 items on contract. Custom options available.
- Dedicated contractor website with prices, discounts, dealers, and LEED green products/environmental information
- 5-year warranty coverage or manufacturer's warranty whichever is greater. Fabric and pneumatic cylinders shall be warranted for minimum of 1 year.
- Online reporting capabilities (e.g., order tracking, usage reports)
- Priority allocation for supply constrained items
- Includes following value added services: installation, product removal, end-of-life recycling, design services, space planning, reconfiguration, consulting services, inventory management services, technical services