Department of Management Services
The Division of Telecommunications within the Department of Management Services serves Florida government at the enterprise level in two broad categories:
1) Voice, data and conferencing telecommunications services for government under the brand name SUNCOM.
2) Planning, coordinating and fostering effective public safety Enhanced 911 (E911) and radio communications throughout the state at all levels of government.
- Local Phone Service (Centrex)
- Long Distance Phone Services
- Toll-Free Phone Services
- Hosted Voice Over IP Services (VIPS)
- MyFloridaNet (MFN)
- Remote Broadband Services (RBS)
- Florida Internet Resource Network (FIRN)
- Southwood Shared Resource Center (SSRC) Ports
- Other Data Services