Skip to Main Content. Please Contact Us if there is anything we can do to improve the Accessibility of this page.
Department of Management Services
Section 508 Standards for Electronic and Information Technology and Related ADA Compliance Tools
Published in the Federal Register on December 21, 2000.
- 1194.1 Purpose.
- 1194.2 Application.
- 1194.3 General exceptions.
- 1194.4 Definitions.
- 1194.5 Equivalent facilitation.
- 1194.21 Software applications and operating systems.
- 1194.22 Web-based intranet and internet information and applications.
- 1194.23 Telecommunications products.
- 1194.24 Video and multimedia products.
- 1194.25 Self contained, closed products.
- 1194.26 Desktop and portable computers.
- 1194.31 Functional performance criteria.
- 1194.41 Information, documentation, and support.
Authority: 29 U.S.C. 794d.
- Color Blind Simulator
- Lynx Browser (Download)
- Lynx Viewer (submit URL)
- Magpie - Media Access Generator
- Tablin: an HTML Table linearizer
Not listed above? Try these resources:
- Access Board Guidelines
- Index to Resources (ICDRI)
- Online Training (Federal IT Accessibility Initiative)
- WebAIM - The Web Accessibility "How-To" Site
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)