Human Resource Management
Our offices are located in Building 4050 Esplanade Way, Suite 235 (2nd floor) of the Capital Circle Office Complex (CCOC) on Capital Circle south, US 319.
The mailing address for the Human Resource Management is: 4050 Esplanade Way, Suite 235
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-0950.
Chapter 110, Parts I, VI and VIII of Chapter 112, Florida Statutes, and Sections 20.04, 215.94 and 216.262, Florida Statutes.
Human Resource Management helps the State Personnel System agencies (executive branch agencies that have employees in the Career Service, Selected Exempt Service and/or Senior Management Service pay plans) manage more efficient and effective human resource programs by providing technical assistance, training, and information in the form of:
- development of policy and program manuals and guidelines;
- administration of classification and compensation plans;
- development of statewide program reports;
- administration of training and professional development programs; and
- providing administrative oversight and management of the personnel information system to support human resource processes and transactions.
It is our goal to make the State Personnel System the model human resource system for the public sector. Through partnerships with entities from the private and public sectors, Human Resource Management researches and analyzes trends, innovations and best practices to incorporate these into human resource policies, practices and strategies to ensure the effective management of the State's most valuable resources.
For information on how to contact the Division of Human Resource Management, please choose the link below.