Department of Management Services
The FRS Online link takes you to a secure website where you can access your personal retirement account information and can calculate informal benefit estimates based on assumed retirement ages.
The Forms page provides access to forms available to members. You may fill out most of these forms online.
The Deferred Retirement Option Program (DROP) page provides useful information about DROP and provides the forms necessary to apply.
The Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs) page provides instructions and model forms for establishing a qualified domestic relations order.
The Audit/Estimate link allows you to request an official audit or estimate of your FRS retirement account (this is a secure transaction).
|FRS Quick Clips|
- How to Log In to FRS Online - PowerPoint presentation that explains the steps necessary for FRS active members to log in to FRS Online.
- Beneficiary Designation Before You Retire - PowerPoint presentation that explains the process for FRS Pension Plan members to designate and change their beneficiary information before they retire.
- Retirement without DROP - PowerPoint presentation that discusses the eligibility and application process for FRS Pension Plan members planning to retire without participating in DROP.
- DROP Retirement - PowerPoint presentation that discusses the eligibility and application process for FRS Pension Plan members planning to participate in the Deferred Retirement Option Program.
- DROP Termination Process - PowerPoint presentation that explains the process for a member participating in DROP to terminate and begin receiving their monthly benefits along with their DROP payout.
- Benefit Payment Options - PowerPoint presentation that explains the differences between the four benefit payment options available to FRS Pension Plan members when they retire
|Helpful Links and Resources|
- FAQs Member - Document that provides answers to questions frequently asked by members of the FRS Pension Plan.
- FAQs Direct Deposit - Document that provides answers to questions frequently asked about direct deposit.
- Glossary - Document that provides definitions intended to help you understand retirement terms used throughout this website. The definitions and explanations provided relate primarily to the uses of such terms under the FRS Pension Plan.
- Social Security Online - Request a Social Security Statement, apply for your Social Security Benefit online or obtain other information.
- Social Security Retirement Estimator - Allows you to get an immediate and personalized estimate of your potential Social Security retirement benefits to help you in your retirement planning.
- Social Security Retirement Planner - Provides detailed information about your Social Security retirement benefits under current law and points out things you may want to consider as you prepare for the future.
- Vital Records Information - This website provides information about where to obtain vital records (such as birth, death and marriage certificates and divorce decrees) from each state, territory and county of the United States. If you are looking for vital records from a foreign country, this website also provides links to foreign vital records websites.