Department of Management Services
Need help or have questions? People First customer service specialists are available to assist you Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time. Use these numbers to contact your area of interest:
Helpful Phone Numbers:
- Job seekers call toll-free (877) 562-7287
- Employees and retirees call toll-free (866) 663-4735
- TTY users call toll-free (866) 221-0268
Helpful Fax Numbers:
- Benefits toll-free fax number (for insurance documents) (800) 422-3128
- Job applicants toll-free fax number (888) 403-2110
Helpful E-Mail Addresses:
- For escalated service center issues, agency human resource offices may contact PFClientServices@northgatearinso.com for assistance. You must include a detailed description of the issue and prior case numbers that were provided by the service center. Again, this e-mail address should only be used by an agency human resource office.
- Contact PeopleFirstDataWarehouse@dms.myflorida.com for questions on Data Warehouse reports.
Helpful Mailing Addresses:
Use the following lockbox address if required to send your insurance premium payments, and payment coupons (health, life or supplemental insurances) to People First:
People First Service Center
Post Office Box 863477
Orlando, FL 32886-3477
Use the following lockbox address if required to send myMRA card payments to People First:
State of Florida DSGI
Post Office Box 864684
Orlando, FL 32886-4684
If you need an accommodation based on a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact a People First representative toll-free at (866) 663-4735, or contact your supervisor.
The Department of Management Service People First Team serves as contract oversight for the People First contract. To contact us click here. To review the Subject Matter Expert Directory please click here (msword 39.00 kB).