Department of Management Services
The FRS Online link takes you to a secure website where FRS employers may enter and submit their monthly retirement files, review Investment Plan elections and distributions, pay invoices, submit death notices, review lists of retirees and more.
The Employer Handbook page is provided for payroll staff and retirement coordinators of FRS employers. The handbook was first published online in February 2003, but currently published chapter(s) contain more recent revisions. All FRS Employers are encouraged to regularly update their handbooks.
The Contribution Rates page has the retirement and health insurance subsidy contribution rates in effect from July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2017, for the Florida Retirement System and retirement programs available under the system. (Links to contribution rates for prior years are also available.)
The Information Releases pages contain notices to FRS employers of policy or procedural changes that may affect them or their employees.
The Employer Training Seminars page provides information about upcoming dates for seminars, training schedule, hotels close to the division, links to maps and the current seminar requesting process.
|Forms Used by Employers|
|Form ID||Form Description|
|CERT ( )||New Employee Certification Form|
|DPR-100 ( )||Certification of monthly salaries for service on which no contributions were reported or for the purchase of past service|
|DPR-100CALC ( )||Certification and explanation of salary amounts to assist in audits for leaves of absence and salary adjustments|
|DPR-100M ( )||Certification of monthly salaries that would have been earned for members who were on a military leave of absence|
|FC-1 ( )||Final Salary Certification|
|FR-13a ( )||Statement of Disability by Employer|
|SMSD-1 ( )||Senior Management Service Class Designated Position Form|
|WC-1 ( )||Certification of Workers' Compensation|
|FRS Quick Clips|
- FRS Online Access for Employers - PowerPoint presentation that explains the steps necessary for FRS employers to log in to FRS Online.
- Workers' Compensation - PowerPoint presentation that explains the process for FRS participating employers to report workers' compensation payments.
|Helpful Links and Resources|
- FAQs Employer ( ) - Document that provides answers to questions frequently asked by employers participating in the FRS.
- Glossary ( ) - Document that provides definitions intended to help you understand retirement terms used throughout this website. The definitions and explanations provided relate primarily to the uses of such terms under the FRS Pension Plan.
- Order Publications - Employers can request multiple copies of publications published by the Division of Retirement. You may use the interactive order form posted on the employer page of the MyFRS website to order publications and new hire material; or visit the Publications page of the division's website to view, print or download publications. You may also contact the Division of Retirement with your publications request. Outside the Tallahassee calling area, you may reach the division toll free at 844-377-1888. Otherwise, you may reach the division by phone at 850-907-6500, or you can contact the division by email at firstname.lastname@example.org