Department of Management Services
Pension Trustees' Schools
|36th Annual Police Officers and Firefighters' Pension Trustees' School|
The 36th Annual Police Officers and Firefighters' Pension Trustees' School will be held on June 2 - 4, 2015, at the Augustus B. Turnbull III Florida State Conference Center in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Program ( )
- Complete Notebook ( ) (Please note that this file is large and may take a moment to load in your browser.)
Prior to registering, make sure you have the correct billing information, attendee information and conference material preference (USB or paper copy) ready. If you are registering for another individual, please use that individual’s email address as the contact email and select the third party payment option, if the individual is not paying the registration themselves.
|35th Annual Police Officers and Firefighters' Pension Trustees' School|
The following files are scanned from the conference materials available at the 35th Annual Police Officers and Firefighters' Pension Trustees' School. They are acrobat files (.pdf) and can be viewed by clicking on each linked file, or by right-clicking and selecting 'save target as' to save the files directly.
- Cover Sheet and Invitation ( )
- New Trustee Day ( )
- Agenda ( )
- Robert Klausner - National Case Law Update ( )
- Pat Gleason - Sunshine Law ( )
- Lee Dehner - Board Responsibilities ( )
- Sarah Carr - Benefits Administrator Division of Retirement ( )
- Robert Sugarman - Tax Topics ( )
- Stephen Cypen - History of Chapter 175 and 185 Retirement Program ( )
- John Weiler - Insurance Premium Tax ( )
- Ash Williams - FRS System Performance and Outlook ( )
- Grayden Schafer - Florida Ethics Laws and Financial Disclosure ( )
- Richard Burke - New IRS Position on DROP and IRS Issues Relating to Reemployment After Retirement ( )
- Darrell Thompson - Retirement Administrator City of Tallahassee ( )
- Chad Little - Actuarial Reporting Requirements ( ) ¦ Online Presentation
- Division of Retirement Update ( )
- Glossary ( )
- Chapter 112, Florida Statutes ( )
- Chapter 119, Florida Statutes ( )
- Chapter 175, Florida Statutes ( )
- Chapter 185, Florida Statutes ( )
- Chapter 286, Florida Statutes ( )
- Sections of Chapter 633 and Chapter 943, Florida Statutes ( )
You can also download the Complete Notebook ( ) from the 35th Annual Police Officers and Firefighters' Pension Trustees' School. Please note that this file is large and may take a moment to load in your browser.